If you want to learn to program, IT tools, virtualization, cloud computing and what not, you can find every on-demand courses on pluralsight. All pluralsight courses are fine tuned with experienced industry professionals. However, the pluralsight subscription is not free. You need to spend $29/m or $299/y as subscription charges to access all their courses. Once you have the subscription, there is no limit in accessing the courses.
You can see the list of pluralsight course offerings from here
Instead of spending money on a monthly or yearly subscription, we have a solution for you to get the subscription totally free for 6 months just by signing up for Microsoft’s free visual studio program. The best part is that you don’t have to give your VISA or credit card information anywhere. Normally, even for pluralsight trial signup, it will ask for credit card information.
Also Checkout: Dev and Ops Resource Page
Pluralsight Free Subscription
Follow the steps given below to get your pluralsight free subscription
- Head over to pluralsight for free account access from here
- Create a Microsoft live account from here. You don’t have to create one if you already have it.
- Now, go to https://my.visualstudio.com and create an account with your Microsoft live id.
- You will see the visual studio dev essentials page with pluralsight 6 months subscription option.
- Click “Get Coupon” option and then click activate link as shown in the image below.
Once activated, you will be taken to the pluralsight website. Signup using your email and you will get six months of free subscription.
Moreover, pluralsight has both android and iOS application, using which you can access the courses from anywhere. All the course screencasts are in HD quality (Both audio and video). And if you wish to watch the videos offline, you can make use of their desktop player which has the offline functionality.
If you are looking for other options, you can opt for Treehouse and Udemy. You can find free coupon codes and discount from here. online course deals