The cloud-native foundation has three Kubernetes certifications. It is one of the most preferred certifications for organizations due to the wide adoption of Kubernetes. In this blog, we have listed all the available Kubernetes certification coupons for the following Kubernetes certifications for 2023.
- Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) Certification
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Certification
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Certification
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Certification
Kubernetes Certification Coupon
For DevOpsCube readers, Linux Foundation has offered a $60 discount on all its Kubernetes certification and training programs.
[$60 OFF] Exclusive Offer for CKA | CKAD | CKS | KCNA
As part of an exclusive sale from DevOpscube, you could save 15% or $60 on all the Kubernetes certifications and courses from the Linux foundation.
Coupon: Use code DCUBEOFFER at checkout
Note: This offer expires very soon ⏳
[$217 Savings] Kubernetes Certification Bundle Offer
If you plan for CKA and CKS certification, use the CKA + CKS bundle to save $217. By default, you get the bundle discount and an additional 15% using the exclusive coupon code.
Coupon: Use code DCUBEOFFER at checkout
[Save Extra $100] CKA | CKAD | CKS | KCNA
If you opt for the Kubernetes course + certification bundles, you could save up to $60 plus an extra $100 off using this offer.
For example, the Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258) + CKA Exam Bundle has $189 total savings.
Coupon: Use code SCOFFER15 at checkout
KCNA Certification Coupon Code
Get 15% Off ($38 discount) on the Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate exam and training Courses. If you buy the Kubernetes and Cloud Native Essentials (LFS250) + KCNA certification bundle, you could save an extra $96.
Coupon: Use code DCUBEOFFER
CKA Certification Coupon code
Get 15% Off ($57 discount) on the Certified Kubernetes Administrator exam and training Courses.
Note: You will get an extra $100 if you opt for the CKA course bundle along with $57 discount. You can also get $100 off with the CKA+ CKS exam bundle.
Coupon: Use code DCUBEOFFER
CKAD Certification Coupon
Get 15% Off ($57 discount) on the Certified Application Developer exam and training Courses.
Coupon: Use code SCOFFER15
CKS Certification Coupon Code
Get 15% Off ($57 discount) on the Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist exam and training Courses. You need to pass the CKA exam to appear for CKS Exam.
Note: You can purchase CKA and CKS certifications as a bundle and save $100 plus an additional $45 using the coupon code.
Coupon: Use code SCOFFER15
Cloud Developer Career Track 75%
75% Off voucher on Cloud Developer Career Track. This is a limited-time offer.
This track includes course tracks and CKAD certification.
CKA With Cloud Engineer Bootcamp
CKA With Advanced Cloud Engineer Bootcamp
With advanced cloud engineer BootCamp, you can get certified in Kubernetes CKA along with learning other cloud-native technologies. You get Bundle savings of $1,000 with an advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp.
Kubernetes Certification Bundle Offers
The following bundle offers are available for Kubernetes certification and training.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Certification + Training Bundle
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) + Training Bundle
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) + Training Bundle
- Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) + Training Bundle
With a training bundle, you will get $100 off and an additional 16% off using Kubernetes certification coupon code SCOFFER15 ( Note: 20% & 40% Off Sitewide offer for a limited time. Check Linux Foundation Coupons.
This offer is not limited to Kubernetes certification and training. You can use it for any subscription to Linux Foundation.
[35% OFF] Kubernetes Certification New Year Sale [Expired]
As part of an exclusive new year sale from DevOpscube, you could save 35% or $139 on all the Linux foundation Kubernetes certifications. If you opt for bundles like CKA + CKS, you could save a total of $238.
Coupon: Use code NEWYEAR23 at checkout
Kubernetes Certification Curriculum Changes [2023 Updates][Latest Update] CNCF has announced a foundation-level certification for Kubernetes users. Kubernetes and Cloud-Native Associate (KCNA) is aimed to demonstrate users’ foundational knowledge of kubernetes.
There is a curriculum change for CKAD from September 28. A new set of domains has been added to the CKAD exam. This change is applicable to anyone who appears for the exam from September 28
The Linux Foundation announced the new curriculum for the CKA in September 2020 (CKA20).
Here are some key changes for the new curriculum
- Exam duration has been reduced to 2 hrs from 3 hrs.
- Kubernetes exam is based on Kubernetes version v1.26.
From the exam perspective, the focus shifts more to troubleshooting now, detailed changes below
- Cluster Architecture, Installation & Configuration – 25%
- Workloads & Scheduling – 15%
- Services & Networking – 20%
- Storage – 10%
- Troubleshooting – 30%
- Kubernetes Certification
CKA/CKAD/CKS Black Friday Deal
With the black Friday deal, you could save up to $150 on CKA, CKAD, and CKS certifications. Also, you will get the associated course for free. To get the update on the Kubernetes certification black Friday deal, signup for the newsletter.
[35% Off] CKA + CKS Certification Bundle [Expired]
If you choose CKA + CKS certification bundle, you can save a flat 35%.
The bundle includes the following.
- Kubernetes Fundamentals Course
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam
- Kubernetes Security Essentials Course
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Exam
Coupon: Use code BETTER22 at checkout
Scroll the offer page to find the CKA+CKS and CKA+CKAD power bundles. This offer expired on may 17th. So hurry up!
[65% OFF] CKA | CKAD | CKS | KCNA Cyber Monday Deal for 2022 [Expired]
As part of the cyber Monday deal, you will get up to 65% discount on CKA, CKAD, CKS, and a KCNA certification, training, and Bootcamp program.
Here is the table of discount codes and bundle options.
|CKA, CKAD & CKS||50% Discount||use code CYBER22CC at cyber bundle|
|KCNA||50% Discount||use code CYBER22CC at cyber new cert|
|CKA + CKS Power bundle||65% Discount||use code CYBER22PB at cyber power bundle|
|CKA + CKAD power bundle||65% Discount||use code CYBER22PB at cyber power bundle|
Note: The cuber Monday deal expired on December 5th. So lock the price before it expires. This is the best Kubernetes discount you can get in a year.
About Kubernetes Certification (CKA, CKAD, CKS & KCNA)
Kubernetes certification is to test your Kubernetes skills through a live practical exam. This exam does not have any objective-type questions like other certifications except KCNA. You need to have real hands-on Kubernetes Knowledge to pass these certifications.
CKS certification registration and the course is available now. You must be CKA certified to take the CKS exam. This exam is more focused on Kubernetes security, cluster hardening, build, and deployment.
Kubernetes Certification Exam Overview
- It is an online-proctored exam
- The current version of Kubernetes used for the exam is 1.23
- Full emphasis is on practice than theoretical questions except for KCNA.
- You will have to complete 12 to 16 practical tasks in 2 hrs.
- If you fail, you get a free retake and 3 years of validity for CKA/CKAD and 2 years of validity for CKS certification.
- Once you register for the exam, it will have 12 months of validity.
- You cannot cheat on the exam. However, the usage of kubernetes.io docs is permitted.
Skills Required for KCNA
KCNA is an entry-level Kubernetes certification. It is a multiple-choice exam. The KCNA exam focuses on the following.
- Kubernetes Fundamentals – 46%
- Container Orchestration – 22%
- Cloud-Native Architecture- 16%
- Cloud-Native Observability8%
- Cloud-Native Application Delivery8%
Skills required for CKA:
- Application Lifecycle Management – 8%
- Installation, Configuration & Validation – 12%
- Core Concepts – 19%
- Networking – 11%
- Scheduling – 5%
- Security – 12%
- Cluster Maintenance – 11%
- Logging / Monitoring – 5%
- Storage – 7%
- Troubleshooting – 10%
Skills Required for CKAD
- Core Concepts – 13%
- Configuration – 18%
- Multi-Container Pods – 10%
- Observability – 18%
- Pod Design – 20%
- Services & Networking – 13%
- State Persistence – 8%
Skills Required for CKS
Refer CKS exam guide if you are preparing for the Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist certification. CKS is a tougher certification as compared to CKA and CKAD. You need to practice well to pass CKS.
- Kubernetes Cluster Setup – 10%
- Kubernetes Cluster Hardening – 15%
- System Hardening – 15%
- Minimize Microservice Vulnerabilities – 20%
- Supply Chain Security – 20%
- Monitoring, Logging, and Runtime Security – 20%
Kubernetes Certification Tips and Resources
Here are a few resources which have enough tips and tricks to crack the Kubernetes certification.
- CKA Exam Guide
- CKA Practice questions
- CKAD Study Guide
- CKAD practice questions
- CKS Study Guide
- The Complete Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam Study Guide
- Taking the Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam
- Nail Your Kubernetes Admin Exam on the First Try
- Kubernetes Tutorials: Best Resources To Get Started With Kubernetes
Kubernetes Certification Exam Updates 
Linux Foundation has announced that for CKA, CKAD, and CKS Programs, the PSI’s ExamsLocal platform will be moved to the new proctoring platform PSI Bridge.
Here is what you should know about this change.
- There are no changes to the exam except for the exam UI.
- You need to start the exam process 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- The exam has to be taken on PSI Secure Browser
- You cannot multiple monitors.
- You cannot use personal bookmarks.
Read the full official announcement to know more.
What is the validity of CKA, CKAD, CKS, and KCNA exam voucher codes?
Once you purchase the exam with a voucher code, it will be valid for one year.
Is there a free coupon available for CKA, CKAD, and CKS exams?
Can I use the Voucher Code to re-register for the exam after two failed attempts?
Yes. If you have failed the two attempts, you can use the same DCUBEOFFER voucher code to get the discount. After the registration, you will get another two tries.
How to save on Kubernetes Certification Purchase?
Use code DCUBEOFFER to save $60 instantly. Also, use certification bundles like CKA + CKS to save up to $217.
In this blog, we have added all the latest Kubernetes certification (CKA, CKAD, CKS & KCNA) voucher codes. Before registering for the Kubernetes certification exam, always check our voucher code listing to save the maximum on the registration fee.
If you want more details about all the Kubernetes certifications and help in choosing the right certification, check out our guide on the best Kubernetes certifications.