The Linux Foundation is the largest open-source non-profit organization. It offers support to open source initiatives and projects. Its main focus is on shared technology.
Linux Foundation Coupon
Linux foundation runs several offers during each year for developers and sysadmins and DevOps practitioners. The following are the latest offers from the Linux foundation exclusive for tech enthusiasts.
[21% Sitewide Off] Exclusive Linux Foundation April Sale
An exclusive Linux Foundation April sale to Save 21% on all certifications, training, and bootcamp programs.
Coupon: Use Code DCUBE21 at checkout
[15% OFF] Limited Time Sale
Currently, Linux Foundation is running an exclusive 15% off sitewide sale. Use the link and coupon given below.
Exclusive Offer: Get 15% + $100 discount on All Linux Foundation training courses and certifications Course Bundles using coupon DCUBEOFFER
Coupon: Use Code DCUBEOFFER at checkout
Note: This coupon can be used for CKA, CKAD, and CKS certifications as well. For exclusive offers, check kubernetes certification coupons
[80% OFF] Cloud Bootcamp Programs – New Year Offer
Get up to 80% discount on cloud engineer Bootcamp bundles as part of the 2021 new year offer. This offer is valid till January 19th 2021.
[Up to 50% Off] Limited Time offer on Instructor-led Training
For a limited time, you can get up to 50% off on instructor-led courses from the linux foundation.
Use Coupon: ILT30
Check out other Linux foundation special offers. These offers will be applicable only during special sale days.
- 60% Off Certification Bundle – Black Friday Offer
- 40% Off on Developer Bundle + Free DevOps Course
- 20% Off Sitewide Training and Certifications using Coupon TECHIES20
Cloud Engineer Bootcamp [Save $1300]
Linux Foundation has released a new Cloud Engineer Bootcamp program, which spans 6 months. This Bootcamp will prepare any beginner with the required skills in the latest cloud computing technologies.
Here are the key benefits of the cloud engineer Bootcamp program.
- Interactive live sessions with instructors
- You will learn from the cloud-native foundation host instructors.
- Well recognized cloud-native certifications.
The six months Cloud Engineer Bootcamp has the following curriculum.
- Essentials of Linux System Administration (LFS201)
- Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211)
- Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam (LFCS certification)
- Containers Fundamentals (LFS253)
- DevOps and SRE Fundamentals (LFS261)
- Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam (CKA Certification)
By the end of the Bootcamp, you will be certified on both Linux & Kubernetes (CKA)
Advanced Cloud Engineer Bootcamp [Save $1300]
Linux Foundation has an advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp program focussing more on container technology.
This Bootcamp offers end to end training on the container fundamentals, logging, monitoring, deployment, service mesh, and much more. The associated training course will cover tools like Prometheus, fluent, helm, etc.
With advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp, you can save $1300 from the list price of $2300. You can save an additional 15% with the site-wide promo code.
30% Off NODEJS/OPENJS training and certification [JSNAD]
Use coupon NODEJS30 to get a 30% discount on all Linux foundation nodeJS certification exams and training programs. This offer is valid until December 2020
The following are the NodejS programs that are eligible for this discount.
- Node.js Application Development (LFW211) + JSNAD Exam Bundle
- OpenJS Node.js Application Developer (JSNAD)
- OpenJS Node.js Services Developer (JSNSD)
[60% Savings] Developer Course Bundle Offer
Linux Foundation Course Offerings
Linux Foundation offers training in the following key domains.
- Embedded Linux
- Open Source Development
- Cloud Foundry
[65% OFF] Linux Foundation Cyber Monday Offer
Linux Foundation offers the best discount during Black Friday. You can get both courses and certifications for a much cheaper price as compared to other offers.
There are three different offers for cyber Monday deals.
- 65% Power Bundle Discount
- 60% Course + Certification Bundle
- 40% Training and Certification Programs
Here are the key Linux Foundation Black Friday offers for November 2020
|Certification Offers||Check Offer Details|
|Courses Offers||Check Offer Details|
|Bootcamp Offers||Check $1300 Offer|
Win a Free Course or Certification
Linux Foundation is running a customer survey. If you participate in the survey, you stand a chance to win a course, certification, and a 20% discount on all Linux Foundation training and certifications.
Featured Linux Foundation Courses
The following are the featured Linux Foundation courses.
- Kubernetes Administration (LFS458): This course covers the building and administration of kubernetes clusters.
- DevOps Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): This course talks about the process and patterns involved in building a robust CI/CD solution. It is focused on DevOps and SRE for aspiring DevOps enthusiasts.
- Linux System Administration (LFS301): This course is focused on professional Linux system administration.
- Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211): This course is structured to train people to become Linux System Engineers.
- Service Mesh Fundamentals (LFS243): Learn service mesh concepts using envoy proxy and Service Mesh Interface (SMI)
- DevOps and SRE Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): Learn the modern practices for Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- CI/CD with Jenkins X (LFS268): Learn the latest CI/CD methodologies and basic building blocks of Jenkins X
- Introduction to DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (LFS162): If you are a beginner, this course will walk you through the basics of the DevOps and Site Reliability engineering process and key concepts.
Featured Linux Foundation Certifications
You can take up the Linux Foundation certification exam from anywhere in the world. The following are the key certification programs offered by the Linux Foundation. You can use our exclusive Linux Foundation Coupons to get discounts on all the certification registration.
- Linux Foundation Certified SysAdmin (LFCS)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist Exam (CKS Certification)
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS)
- Cloud Foundry Certified Developer (CFCD)
- Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator (CHFA)
- OpenJS Node.js Application Developer (JSNAD)
As you know, open-source projects have seen wide adoption in recent years and certification has become one important aspect to show your skill sets. Linux Foundation is doing a great job in terms of training and certification programs on open source technologies. You can check out all Linux Foundation offerings from here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Linux Foundation offer Coupons for certification and training?
Yes. You can always get 15% off on all training and certification programs using coupon code DCUBEOFFER. Also, you can make use of occasional promotional offers from Linux foundation to get up to 65% discount on course bundles
How long Linux foundation Discount is valid?
15% discount is valid through out the year. Exclusive promotions are valid for a period of seven days to one month.
How to redeem the discount code?
In the checkout page, you have the option to apply coupon. Once you apply the coupon, you can see the discounted price instantly.
Is there a discount on the Cloud engineer Bootcamp program?
Yes. Linux Foundation has a basic and advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp program. You can save $1300 from the list price.
What is the validity of the certification Voucher codes?
Every certification exam purchased with the voucher code has the validity of one year. Every exam has a free retake within one year time.