Linux Foundation Coupon: 65% Off for DevOps Enthusiasts
The Linux Foundation is the largest open-source non-profit organization. It offers support to open source initiatives and projects. Its main focus in on the shared technology.
As you know, open-source projects have seen wide adoption in recent years and certification has become one important aspect to show your skill sets. Linux Foundation is doing a great job in terms of training and certification programs on open source technologies. You can check out all Linux Foundation offerings from here.
Linux Foundation Coupon
Linux foundation runs several offers during each year for developers and sysadmins. The following are the latest offers from the Linux foundation exclusive for tech enthusiasts.
Currently Linux Foundation is running an exclusive 15% off sitewide sale. Use the link and coupon given below.
Exclusive Offer: Use Coupon code DCUBEOFFER to get 15% + $100 discount on All Linux Foundation training courses and certifications Course Bundles
Check out other Linux foundation special offers. These offers will be applicable only during special sale days.
- 60% Off Certification Bundle – Black Friday Offer
- 40% Off on Developer Bundle + Free DevOps Course
- 20% Off Sitewide Training and Certifications using Coupon TECHIES20
Cloud Engineer Bootcamp [Save $1300]
Linux Foundation has released a new Cloud Engineer Bootcamp program, which spans 6 months. This Bootcamp will prepare any beginner with the required skills in the latest cloud computing technologies.
Note: Use coupon DCUBEOFFER to get an extra 15% discount on the cloud engineer Bootcamp program.
Here are the key benefits of the cloud engineer Bootcamp program.
- Interactive live sessions with instructors
- You will learn from the cloud-native foundation host instructors.
- Well recognized cloud-native certifications.
The six months Cloud Engineer Bootcamp has the following curriculum.
- Essentials of Linux System Administration (LFS201)
- Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211)
- Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam (LFCS certification)
- Containers Fundamentals (LFS253)
- DevOps and SRE Fundamentals (LFS261)
- Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam (CKA Certification)
By the end of the Bootcamp, you will be certified on both Linux & Kubernetes (CKA)
Advanced Cloud Engineer Bootcamp [Save $1300]
Linux Foundation has an advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp program focussing more on container technology.
This Bootcamp offers end to end training on the container fundamentals, logging, monitoring, deployment, service mesh, and much more. The associated training course will cover tools like Prometheus, fluent, helm, etc.
With advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp, you can save $1300 from the list price of $2300. You can save an additional 15% with the site-wide promo code.
30% Off NODEJS/OPENJS training and certification [JSNAD]
Use coupon NODEJS30 to get a 30% discount on all Linux foundation nodeJS certification exams and training programs. This offer is valid until December 2020
The following are the NodejS programs that are eligible for this discount.
- Node.js Application Development (LFW211) + JSNAD Exam Bundle
- OpenJS Node.js Application Developer (JSNAD)
- OpenJS Node.js Services Developer (JSNSD)
Linux Foundation Black Friday/Cyber Monday Offer 
Get all the certification bundle for $189 + Extra 15% Off using DCUBEOFFER coupon
[60% Savings] Developer Course Bundle Offer
Linux Foundation Course Offerings
Linux Foundation offers training in the following key domains.
- Embedded Linux
- Open Source Development
- Cloud Foundry
Featured Linux Foundation Courses
The following are the featured Linux Foundation courses.
1. Kubernetes Administration (LFS458): This course covers the building and administration of kubernetes clusters.
2. DevOps Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): This course talks about the process and patterns involved in building a robust CI/CD solution.
3. Linux System Administration (LFS301): This course is focussed on professional Linux system administration.
4. Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211): This course is structured to train people to become Linux System Engineers.
Featured Linux Foundation Certifications
You can take up the Linux Foundation certification exam from anywhere in the world. The following are the key certification programs offered by the Linux Foundation. You can use our exclusive Linux Foundation Coupons to get discounts on all the certification registration.
- Linux Foundation Certified SysAdmin (LFCS)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS)
- Cloud Foundry Certified Developer (CFCD)
- Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator (CHFA)
- OpenJS Node.js Application Developer (JSNAD)
Frequently Asked Qustions
Does Linux Foundation offer Coupons for certification and training?
Yes. You can always get 15% off on all training and certification programs using coupon code DCUBEOFFER. Also, you can make use of occasional promotional offers from Linux foundation to get up to 65% discount on course bundles
How long Linux foundation Discount is valid?
15% discount is valid through out the year. Exclusive promotions are valid for a period of seven days to one month.
How to redeem the discount code?
In the checkout page, you have the option to apply coupon. Once you apply the coupon, you can see the discounted price instantly.
Is there a discount on the Cloud engineer Bootcamp program?
Yes. Linux Foundation has a basic and advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp program. You can save $1300 from the list price. Also, get additional 15% discount using coupon code DCUBEOFFER