Udacity has partnered with AWS to launch the new AWS Machine Learning Scholarship program.
This is an excellent opportunity for developers and devops engineers who are interested in AI/ML to develop object-oriented programming skills, understand the fundamentals of machine learning, and utilize key AWS machine learning technologies and devices, including DeepLens, DeepRacer, and DeepComposer.
From Udacity blog,
The future of work — increased demand for jobs in AI, machine learning, coding — is fast approaching, but the skills gap is widening. In fact, there will be 58 million AI and machine learning jobs by 2022, but only 300,000 people are qualified to fill those roles, according to a report from the World Economic Forum (WEF).
The following graph shows the search trend for machine learning engineer in last five years.
Apply for AWS Machine Learning Scholarship
Here is what you should know about the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship.
- Applications are accepted till July 12, 2021.
- 100% of the applications will get access to the AWS Machine Learning Foundations course.
- The first 150 students to successfully complete the foundation course will receive an AWS DeepLens device.
- The first 2,500 who enroll in the course will get $35 AWS credits.
- After completion of the foundation course, you will get instructions to go through an online assessment quiz.
- At the end of the assessment, 425 finalists will receive the scholarship for Udacity’s popular AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program.
- This scholarship will give complete free access to the AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program
AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program Details
Here is what you can expect from the AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program
- Software Engineering Fundamentals to write production-ready object-oriented programs.
- Learn how to deploy machine learning models to a production environment using Amazon SageMaker.
- Machine Learning Case Studies to solve real-world machine learning tasks.
- Machine Learning Capstone lesson to propose a machine learning solution.
There are other 9 Scholarships available in Udacity. See Udacity Scholarship page.
If you wish to subscribe to other Udacity nanodegree programs, check out the exclusive Udacity coupons to get save up to 75% of subscription fees.