There is no course which teaches DevOps because it is not a technology, it is a philosophy. But, there are various tools and technologies which help in driving a DevOps culture in your organization. Which includes configuration management, cloud computing, monitoring, Continuous integration etc.
DevOps Courses ( Developer and Automation tools)
In this section, we have listed some of the courses which might interest you. We have added the links to websites which offers discounts on these courses.
This course will teach you DevOps principles and tools and technologies like chef, vagrant, docker, Jenkins which help you achieve DevOps workflow in your team.
- The Docker for DevOps course: From development to production
- Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain
Kubernetes is the first option for organizations when it comes to container orchestration. Following are the better resources to get started with Kubernetes.
- Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course
- Kubernetes the hard way (Hands-on Cluster Guide for Beginners)
- Kubernetes Certification Coupon
Amazon Web Services Courses
If you are a sysadmin or a developer, trying to fit into DevOps culture, excellent knowledge about cloud environments is a must. There are many cloud providers but AWS is the top market player. It offers certifications for developers, sysadmins, and architects. Having an AWS certification is an added advantage for your career.
- AWS certified solutions architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS certified Sysops Administrator – Associate
- AWS Lambda – Complete Guide
One of the main aspects of DevOps is infrastructure automation. If your organization is moving to a DevOps culture, knowledge about configuration management is a must.
If you want to get your hands dirty with Hadoop Big Data technology, you can make use of any of the following courses.
- Hadoop Developer Certification – Training for Beginners
- Master Big Data and Hadoop Step-By-Step from Scratch
- Master Hadoop Cluster Administration
- Big Data and Hadoop Essentials
If you a developer and you are not using vagrant, you are wasting a lot of time in setting up the dev environment. You should start using vagrant because it increases your productivity in testing and development.
- Vagrant Up! Comprehensive development system automation
Cloud Hosting Credits
- Get $10 free credit on Digital Ocean once you signup